General Electric is calling on Nigerian graduates who are currently serving to apply for the internship position in its Energy Connections Grid Solutions Segment.General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts.
Location: Lagos; Nigeria
Institution: General Electric
Value of Award: GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
Eligible Countries: Nigeria only
- Graduate with an Accounting degree
- Authorized to work in your country full-time and without restriction
- Must have an advanced to fluent level of English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Demonstrated team player
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
Opening: 14th August 2017