We wish to inform all candidates who selected Abia State University as their first and second choice in the 2017 JAMB Exam, and reached the Jamb cut-off of 120 and above are hereby invited to apply for Screening and Aptitude Test exercise.
The Registration forms for the Aptitude Test are available on-line from Monday 28th August, 2017.
HOW TO APPLY
- Qualified candidates should Log in to the Schhol (ABSU) portal- www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng to generate invoice.
|ABSU FORM INVOICE|
|ABSU PAYMENT INVOICE|
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay the sum of N2,000.00 only for the Aptitude Test and N3,000.00 only for Screening of Certificates and checking of admission status:
- ABSU Microfinance Bank; Sky Bank Plc;
- Zenith Bank Plc; First Bank Plc; Ecobank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc; Union Bank Plc; UBA Plc
- Get back to the ABSU portal- abiastateuniversity.edu.ng
- Click on Applicant.
- Select ABSU Aptitude Test
- Complete the Application Form and ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate and download a copy as an evidence of registration.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The closing date for the registration of the Aptitude Test is Monday 18th September, 2017.
If you experience any difficulties or issues kindly call 08164958768, 07088391544 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop your comments or details in the box below.
Dr. (Mrs) Evelyn N. Iheukwumere
CCD TEAM, please like and share to help someone.