We wish to inform all candidates who selected Absu as their first and second choice in 2018 JAMB, and reached cut-off of 180 that Absu post utme form is out.
Note: Absu post utme form can only be purchased via the school website portal and processed at the school admission portal.
HOW AND WHERE TO BUY THE ABSU POST UTME FORM 2018
- Qualified candidates should Log in to the SchOol (ABSU) portal- www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng to generate invoice.
|ABSU FORM INVOICE|
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay the sum of N2,000.00 only for the Aptitude Test and N3,000.00 only for Screening of Certificates and checking of admission status:
- ABSU Microfinance Bank; Sky Bank Plc;
- Zenith Bank Plc; First Bank Plc; Ecobank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc; Union Bank Plc; UBA Plc
- Get back to the ABSU portal- abiastateuniversity.edu.ng
- Click on Applicant.
- Select ABSU Aptitude Test
- Complete the Application Form and ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate and download a copy as an evidence of registration.
ABSU POST UTME APPLICATION DATE:
The closing date for the registration is yet to be announced
If you experience any difficulties or issues kindly call 08164958768, 07088391544 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop your comments or details in the box below.
Dr. (Mrs) Evelyn N. Iheukwumere
WARNING: DO NOT GO TO THE BANK TO PAY YOUR FEES WITHOUT PRINTING YOUR PAYMENT SLIP ONLINE TO AVOID MAKING PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER NUMBER.
We would like to have your opinion on this. However, if you need us to still update you with more recent information at the right time about and admission list 2018.
kindly drop your phone number and email Address in the comment box below
Get SMS & Email Alerts immediately your 2018 Admission Screening is Announced + Free Past Questions for your school of choice, Call Flashschoolnews Agents Now – +2349069366390