The First of Nigeria Limited wishes to accept applications for the First Bank of Nigeria Plc Graduate Internship program 2017/2018, as much as this program is a competitive one, applicants are to guarantee they have all qualifications and eligible abilities, to avoid disqualification.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (First Bank) is Nigeria’s largest financial aid institution by total assets and gross earnings. With over 10 million customer accounts, First Bank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBN Bank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBN Bank Sierra-Leone and FBN Bank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Available Positions in First Bank of Nigeria Plc:
- Content Writer – Internship
- Web Designer Internship
- Info-graphic and Graphic Designer Intern
- Community Manager/Social Media Intern
- Motion Graphic Designer/Video Animator Intern
- PHP Developer Intern
- Level: Graduate Internship
- Field: Banking
- Eligible country: Nigeria
- The Ideal Candidate should be enthusiastic, self- motivated and possess an inherent love for writing.
- Should have basic training and experience in the art of copy writing, creating unique content for the web and the development of engaging content that can be used in marketing or advertising campaigns.
- The content writer will be responsible for:
- Sourcing for content for our social media and newsletters
- Sourcing for appropriate content for our blogs
Ideal candidates should have:
- Experience in writing for blogs
- Great with social media
- Knowledge of WordPress will be a plus
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to adopt different styles/tones
- Ability to think quickly, make decisions
- Organization and creativity
- Excellent communication skills.
Successful interns will be expected to:
- Demonstrate leadership abilities
- Have High performance standards with a passion to achieve positive business results.
- Be Curious with a desire to learn and expand skill set.
- Be Flexible, adaptable, and open to change.
As valuable members of our team, First Bank interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network and learn from industry leaders within the marketing communications and digital space
- Fresh Graduates or Undergraduates of Mass Communication, Public Relations and Advertising, Digital Marketing,
- Available to work full time for a period of 3 – 6 months
- Must have an advanced to fluent level of English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines