The Scholarship: The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Operator of the NNPC/SHELL /TEPN/AGIP Joint Venture) Scholarship Scheme is recently offering undergraduate scholarships to first-year students in all Nigerian universities, to study with an annual grant from the SPDC JV for the full duration of their course.
The program aims to promote academic excellence and improve the skills of Nigerian youths.
Scholarship Courses: Courses offered at Nigerian Universities
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate.
Scholarship Sponsors: Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Operator of the NNPC/SHELL /TEPN/AGIP Joint Venture).
Scholarship Timeline: Offered Annually
Eligible Applicants must
- Be citizens of Nigeria, currently studying in an accredited and approved university in Nigeria.
- Have gained admission during the 2018/2019 academic session, and pursuing a first-degree programme.
- Have a minimum of seven O/Levels credits, including Mathematics and English.
- Be enrolled full‐time, in a university in Nigeria at the undergraduate level with a minimum grade point (G.P) average of 2.5 at the time of application (attach transcripts or official records).
The Shell Undergraduate Scholarship is in two categories;
- National Merit Award (NM) and
- Areas of Operation Merit Award (OM).
Number of Scholarships: Several
Scholarship Worth: Annual grant from the SPDC JV for the full duration of your course.
Duration of Scholarship: Throughout the duration of the course.
How to Apply For Shell Undergraduate Scholarship
- Applicant must have a valid personal email account.
- Candidates who meet the above entry qualifications should apply online at www.shellnigeria.com and to provide the required personal and educational details, and upload scanned copies of the following documents:
- A recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant (jpeg format, not more than 200kilobytes);
- University or JAMB (UTME or D/E) Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Scores;
- ‘O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable; and
- Letter of Identification from State (showing Local Government of Origin).
- Scanned copies of letters of identification, which must be duly stamped and signed by:
- The Paramount Ruler of the Community; and
- The Chairman of the Community Development or Executive Council (CDC or CEC) is also required of applicants for the Operational Area Awards (OM).
The letters should be addressed to The Manager, Social Investment, Shell Petroleum Development Company, Prodeco 5, Room 10, Shell Industrial Area, Rumubiakani, Port Harcourt.
Application Deadline: Application starts from November and ends in December 2018.
PLEASE SHARE THIS TO HELP SOMEONE GRAB THIS OPPORTUNITY!!!