The Nigerian Police Force recruitment for 2018/2019 is currently on-going. This article would guide you.
The Nigerian Police Force, The Nigerian Police Force Recruitment 2018/2019, How to Apply for The Nigerian Police Force Recruitment 2018
The need by the present leadership to re-position the Force through capacity building calls for the recruitment of Police Officers of lower cadre into the Nigeria Police Force.
In order to align with International standard and best practices and the United Nation Standard of Policing, the Force needs virile and dynamic police officers for better service delivery and mitigating emerging security challenges.
To this end, our goal is to ensure the safety of lives and property of the Nigeria citizens and make Nigeria safer and more secured for economic development and growth.
Eligibility To Apply For The Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be aged between 18-25 years by March 2018.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67mtrs tall for male and 1.64mtrs tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination / screening and recruitment centre.
- All applicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their
- SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
- Birth Certificate Result
- FSLC Result
- L.G.A Certificate
- Passport Photograph
How to Apply for The Nigerian Police Force
- Visit the The Nigerian Police recruitment website here – http://www.policerecruitment.ng
- Read the guideline and scroll down the bottom of the page
- Click on Join now to register
- Scan and upload your required documents where needed and submit.
For More enquiries, Leave your comment below.
SHARE THIS ARTICLE FOR YOUR FRIENDS