Apply now for the M-NET MAGIC IN MOTION internship program 2018. M-NET vision is to be the leading African storyteller and, in so doing, set the benchmark for the continent’s content industry.
We partner with the best in the field to produce and acquire the most entertaining and informative video entertainment in Africa. In this way, we play a leading role in developing and upskilling the industry. Our global outlook is matched by hyper-local insights and we are continually looking for ways to improve on what we do.
Our mission is to create relevant, aspirational video entertainment that resonates with our communities. In our drive to create content that people talk about, we are building active communities whose members engage on all platforms.
Kindly complete ALL the information required, provide all the supporting documents listed, and email directly to MagicInMotion@mnet.co.za.
- Must have completed (in 2016) or are completing (in 2017), a 3-year diploma/degree in a film, TV or a related field.
- Must have obtained or obtain a minimum C-aggregate pass.
- All applicant information will be subject to credit, criminal, and verification checks.
- M-Net’s selection decision for the Magic in Motion Academy Class of 2018 is final.
- M-Net shall not be responsible for any electronic failure that results in an entry not being received for consideration.
- M-Net is not liable for the costs any applicant incurs during the process of their entry (example: airtime usage or payment at Wi-Fi café).
- Applicants must ensure that all information included in their entry is valid and true.
- M-Net has the right to expand, limit, downscale and/or terminate the Magic in Motion Academy at its sole discretion.
- Entry is limited to those who meet the stated entry criteria.
- 2017 Magic in Motion Academy interns is prohibited from being selected again.
- There is no guarantee of employment at the end of the internship.
- Internships are only available in Gauteng, South Africa and to South African citizens.
- M-Net reserves the right to terminate any internship at any time.
List of Documents To Be Submitted while Applying
- A personal motivation letter of not more than 500 words (why should you be chosen?)
- Copy of South African Identity Document – certified.
- Copy of matric certificate – certified.
- Copy of academic transcripts/ Tertiary qualification certificate – certified.
- Confirmation of banking details – verified by bank stamp and/or letter.
- Proof of residential address.
HOW TO APPLY FOR M-NET MAGIC IN MOTION INTERNSHIP APPLICATION 2018
All documents should be scanned and save on the system to be uploaded