Seplat Petroleum Development Company PLC invites applications for its 2018 Graduate Scheme (GS). The Graduate Scheme is a 4-6 year programme designed to attract, retain and accelerate the development of young, talented and ambitious graduates through a combination of on-the-job training and structured learning and development programme.
The GS will equip participants with the appropriate competencies and provide experiences that will facilitate their integration into a challenging business environment and enable them to unleash their potential in a truly rewarding work environment that we provide. Throughout this campaign, we aim to provide a world-class candidate experience that will enable us to secure the best talents and enhance our reputation as an ‘employer of choice’.
Prospective candidates must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) degree obtained in any of the following NOT EARLIER than 2012.
- Engineering; Materials, Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Petroleum, Electrical/Electronics, Process, Industrial and Oil and Gas
- Geology, Geophysics, Petro-Physics
- Industrial Chemistry, Chemistry
- Business Administration, Finance
- Mass Communication, Economics, and other Social Science disciplines (A relevant professional qualification is an added advantage)
- A minimum of 5 credits (including Mathematics and English) in one sitting in the
- Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
- Graduates participating in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) must be on schedule to complete national service in 2017 to be eligible for consideration.
- Prospective candidates should also be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- The determination to be the best.
- Strong passion for excellence.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good problem-solving focus, with a great appetite for learning.
- Application Instructions and Information.
Eligible applicants who meet the criteria stated above should apply via https://e-recruiter.ng/portal/seplat
All candidates should provide the following details on their resume:
- Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area
- Community (If applicable)
- Functional email address and valid GSM number(s) through which they can be reached at all times during the course of the selection exercise
- Education Qualification and Class of Degree
- NYSC Completion Date
- Work experience (If applicable)
- Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test.
- Aptitude test notifications will be sent via email and SMS.
- All educational qualifications presented by applicants will be verified.
- All applications must be received not later than 23 November 2017.
How To Apply
1. Click on the “Register” tab at the top of the screen to create an account.
2. Proceed to your email box to activate your account.
3. Login to your registered email and password.
4. You are required to provide the following:
- Personal Information
- Additional Information
- Passport Photo
- Education Qualifications
- Employment History
NB: Nigerian Institutions are listed while foreign Institutions are to be typed in.
5. At the completion of each page, click on the “Update” button at the bottom of the screen. Always click on the arrow in a drop-down box to get more options for that particular field. You can also use the buttons ‘Previous and ‘Next’ to navigate through the portal pages.
6. Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
7. Ensure your documents meet up to the requirements stated at the top of the screen. On the Documents box, select the document to be uploaded. Select file and upload. NB: Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
8. Once you have completed the steps above, you have created a profile on the e-Recruiter. You shall use this profile to apply for any vacancies available on the Portal. Recheck your profile information to avoid errors; you can update your information at any time.
9. To apply for a vacancy, click on the “Vacancies” tab at the top of the screen.
10. On the list of vacancies, click on the “View/Apply” button beside the vacancy you wish to apply for.
11. A short description of the vacancy is displayed. Click on the “Apply Now” button to submit your application.
12. After applying, a notification is displayed on the screen: “Application Complete! Thank you for applying for this vacancy. Upon review, only suitably qualified candidates would be contacted.” You can also confirm your successful application under ‘My Job Applications’.
13. You have successfully applied for a vacancy.
Contact Email: email@example.com
Phone Number: 07088609791, 07011962033
Working hours: 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Application Link Method
Click here to Apply For SEPLAT PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC 2018 Graduate Scheme