Applications for the Commonwealth Foundation Internship in London 2018 are currently ongoing, eligible persons are invited to apply before the deadline of the program.
Commonwealth Writers is a cultural programme within the Commonwealth Foundation. The Foundation is an international organization established by Heads of Government in support of the belief that the Commonwealth is as much an association of peoples as it is of governments. It is the Commonwealth agency for civil society; a unique, stand-alone organization established by, funded and reporting to governments.
Eligible countries: International Countries
We are looking for an Intern to work in the exciting arena of Commonwealth Writers. The internship will be London based and support activities of the programme, in particular, the two websites, www.commonwealthwriters.org and www.addastories.org, and various projects including the Commonwealth Short Story Prize and craft development initiatives.
Apply Now: Maltina Dance All Registration 2018 / Audition Date | Maltina Dance All Audition Location
- The individual should have strong writing skills, research ability, and experience
- Experience of working with websites and various social media tools,
- Ability to meet tight deadlines,
- Microsoft Office knowledge and good administration skills.
Week of 12 February 2018
Allowance & Duration:
- £50 per day allowance
- 6 to 12 months duration
- As an internship, this does not constitute employment with the Foundation. There are no payments for holiday or sickness.
Application Deadline: Friday 26 January 2018, midday (UK time)
For More Information about Commonwealth Foundation Internship: Visit the website here – https://commonwealthfoundation.com/intern-commonwealth-writers/
PLEASE SHARE THIS OPPORTUNITY WITH YOUR LOVED ONES NOW!!!
You would love this: