This is to inform all Candidates who chose Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki as their University of First Choice in the 2018 UTME and scored 180 and above, as well as possess required O Level credits, that the Ebsu post utme 2018 application form is online.
Moreover, All candidates are advised to purchase the ebsu post utme form 2018 online and make sure to enter valid and true o level results, as false results would lead to disqualification on the post utme exams.
How to apply for Ebsu Post UTME 2018
1. Visit the University Website www.ebsu-edu.net
2. Click on the EBSU Post utme Portal
3. Select Online application
4. Click on 2018/2019 admission screening application
5. type in your (i) JAMB Registration Number (ii) Functional phone number
6. Generate payment invoice containing your details
7. Proceed to the bank to make payment through E-transact and obtain your E-transact confirmation order number (PIN) from the bank
8. Return to the portal (portal.ebsu-edu.net/Modules/Applications/Default.aspx) with your confirmation order number (PIN) from the bank
9. Proceed to complete the form online
10. Correctly enter your O’Level results
11. Confirm your entries
12. Submit the application
13. Print out your acknowledgement slip
14. Await for further directives from the University on the screening exercise.
However, Candidates should kindly come to the screening centers with the following for Ebsu post utme exams:
1. Two clear copies (with clear pictures) of their Screening acknowledgement slip
2. Original and photocopies of UTME result notification slip and O/Level results to be submitted during the screening
3. Blurred scanned passport photograph will disqualify an applicant
4. Only candidates whose WAEC/NECO results are successfully verified may be considered for admission into Ebonyi State University.
Banks for payment:
Each candidate is to pay the screening processing fee of N2,500 into any of the following designated banks as below:
1. Fidelity Bank Plc
2. Zenith Bank Plc
3. Diamond Bank Plc.
4. GT Bank
5. First Bank Plc.
6. EBSU Micro-finance Bank
7. ECO Bank
9. Enterprise Bank
Other pieces of information
However, screening of results as well as admission into Ebonyi State University 2018 academic year will be posed on our website. Manual publication may also be made in EBSU admission office in CAS.
Direct Entry Candidates:
Direct entry candidates who chose ENSI and possess a minimum of OND/OD upper credit are also to participate in this online screening Registration for the purpose of screening / verification of their O/Level results only.
Send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com Phone 08134762443, 08067664449, 08067471321, 08055857555, 09026539643, 07033855888, 08035649390, 08024564004, 08078585178, 07033865888
Method of Checking Ebsu Admission Status:
- Visit the school official Website – www.ebsu-edu.net
- Click on check admission status (Regular)
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number and scratch card PIN
Related Searches to Ebsu Post utme 2018:
- Date for Ebsu post-utme 2018,
- Ebsu post utme form 2018,
- Eligibility For Ebsu post-utme 2018,
- How to apply for ebsu post utme 2018.
Signed Dr. Sam N. Egwu.
however, We would like to have your opinion on this.
However, if you need us to still update you
with more recent information at the right time
about Ebsu Post utme 2018, kindly drop
your phone number and email Address in the
comment box below
Get SMS & Email Alerts immediately your 2018
Admission Screening or list is Announced + Free Past
Questions for your school of choice, Call
Flashschoolnews Agents Now – +2349069366390