The First of Nigeria Limited wishes to accept applications for the First Bank of Nigeria Plc Graduate Internship program 2017/2018, as much as this program is a competitive one, applicants are to guarantee they have all qualifications and eligible abilities, to avoid disqualification.
- Primary Location: NG-LA-HEAD OFFICE
- Work Locations: HEAD OFFICE HEAD OFFICE, LAGOS HEAD OFFICE
- Job: FBN GEN. JOB FAMILY
- Organization: MD/CE DIRECTORATE
- Schedule: Regular
- Shift: Standard
- Employee Status: Entry Level
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Level: Day Job
- Travel: No
- Job Posting: Oct 26, 2017, 10:12:51 AM
- Web Designer Intern – (1700002M)
- Our ideal intern should have an eye for clean and artful web designs capable of creating amazing user experiences.
- Must have a user interface design skills that can be leveraged on in the design of e-newsletters and other e-publications that are appealing to the eyes.
- The Web Designer Intern will be responsible for:
- Building, editing, testing and launching segmented email campaign designs
- Conceptualizing original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex expressions
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Performing Quality Assurance and testing of all aspects of email campaigns.
Ideal candidates should be:
- Proficient in HTML and CSS coding.
- Familiar with email marketing tools and techniques
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
All successful interns are expected to:
- Demonstrate leadership abilities.
- Have High-performance standards with a passion to achieve positive business results.
- Be Curious with a desire to learn and expand skill set.
- Be Flexible, adaptable, and open to change.
- As valuable members of our team, FirstBank interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments.
- Developmental feedback.
- Opportunities to network and learn from industry leaders within the marketing communications and digital space.
- Fresh Graduates or Undergraduates of Mass Communication, Public Relations and Advertising, Digital Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering.
- Available to work full time for a period of 3 – 6 months.
- Must have an advanced to fluent level of English.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive.
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines.