The First of Nigeria Limited wishes to accept applications for the First Bank of Nigeria Plc Graduate Internship program 2017/2018, as much as this program is a competitive one, applicants are to guarantee they have all qualifications and eligible abilities, to avoid disqualification.
- Primary Location: NG-LA-HEAD OFFICE
- Work Locations: HEAD OFFICE HEAD OFFICE, LAGOS HEAD OFFICE
- Job: FBN GEN. JOB FAMILY
- Organization: MD/CE DIRECTORATE
- Schedule: Temporary
- Shift: Standard
- Job Type: Full-time Day Job
Community Manager/Social Media Intern – (1700002N)
Our ideal Community manager/ Social media intern must be able to create and maintain a strong online presence for the First Bank brand.
- The individual should be tech-savvy with experience in the extensive use of social media accounts to promote the Bank’s offerings.
The Community Manager/Social Media Intern will be responsible for:
- Creating and implementing social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
- Working with the creative team to provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts.
- Monitoring and providing reports on feedback and online reviews.
Ideal candidates should have:
- Proven work experience as a Social media coordinator.
- Expertise in the use of multiple social media platforms.
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics will be an added advantage.
- Desired Characteristics:
Successful interns will be expected to:
- Demonstrate leadership abilities.
- Have High-performance standards with a passion to achieve positive business results.
- Be Curious with a desire to learn and expand skill set.
- Be Flexible, adaptable, and open to change.
- As valuable members of our team, FirstBank interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments.
- Developmental feedback.
- Opportunities to network and learn from industry leaders within the marketing communications and digital space.
- Fresh Graduates or Undergraduates of Mass Communication, Public Relations and Advertising, Digital Marketing.
- Available to work full time for a period of 3 – 6 months.
- Must have an advanced to fluent level of English.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive.
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines.
Interested applicants should click here to apply