Application Form for 2018 Online Admission Screening Registration into the federal University, Ndufu-Alike for the 2018 Academic session is on-going. See application gudelines and requirements;
|FUNAI ADMISSION 2017|
Note: Admission Post Utme Forms 2018 has not yet stated, please regard any uncertain reports as regard to payment online. Keep checking this blog for updates.
- The admission requirements for entry into undergraduate academic programmes are stated below:
- Admission into the basic studies programme of the University is open to candidates who have five credit passes at the O’Levels
- The credit passes shall include English and Mathematics.
- Admission Requirement for Undergraduate Programms
Prospective students would need to satisfy the following general requirements before they are offered admission to the Federal University, Ndufu Alike Ikwo.
A. For admission to 100 Level (UMEa), candidates must:
- Obtain five (5) credit passes at SSCE (or equivalent) in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings; and
- An acceptable score in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) in relevant subjects.
B. For admission to 200 level (direct entry), candidates should, in addition to five SSCE credit passes as in a (1) above, obtain at least two A’level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects or possess NCE or OND with credit passes, or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be.
In addition to the above general requirements, prospective students must satisfy faculty/departmental requirements.
ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
1. Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng,
2. Click on the QUICK LINKS or ADMISSION Menu items.
3. Click on 2018/2019 Admission Screening Application sub-menu item
4. Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
5. Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
6. Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number.
7. Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
8. Proceed with the completion of the form.
9. Upload CLEAR COPIES of 2018UTME Result, O’ Level results, Birth Certificate, and Local Government Identification.
10.Confirm your entries.
11.Submit your application.
12.Print out your acknowledgement slip,
13.And come with it for the Post-UTME Test.
ACCOMODATION/LODGING OF FUNAI POST UTME CANDIDATES 2018.
All Post UTME candidates coming for the 2017/2018 Post UTME interview of Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo are hereby informed that we have limited bed spaces at both our Male and Female Hostels for lodging. Interested candidates should book immediately as the bed spaces will be allotted on first come, first served basis at the rate of N3,000 (Three thousand naira per night).
Details for Booking:
- Pay the sum of N3,000 into the understated account through Remita.
Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo – 1000137
CBN Account Number 0310497161017
- Send these details to this Phone Number 08037196647,
- Name, Course applied for, Sex, address, Number of days (not more than 3 days) and Phone Number.
- Keep the teller and present at the hostel counter before checking in.
However on the spot payment at the hostel counter could be allowed on an emergency situation depending on the availability of bed spaces.
Any further inquiries please call these numbers: 08037196647, 08160290499, 09026423086
Dr. Charles Nkem Okolie
Dean, Student Affairs, FUNAI
For any difficulty Click here or call our support line: 08139833300, or drop your complains and details in the comment box below.
Please use the like and share buttons.