The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) has released Futo returning students registration guide for the year’s academic session.
Students who are yet to pay fees and register are advised to avail themselves of the opportunity of the extension or run the risk of paying a late registration fee or withdraw voluntarily from 2018/19 session | Futo returning students registration guide.
Futo Returning Students Registration Guide
A. STUDENT PORTAL ACCOUNT VERIFICATION:
- Visit the University website; www.futo.edu.ng
- Click on the link “Portal”
- Click on verify your account link to create login details.
- Select “student type” then enter your Matriculation number.
- Click on submit button to verify your account
- Get the Account Notification slip bearing your login details with the Matriculation number as the default username and password.
B. PROFILE DETAILS:
i. Change password:
- Enter your username and password and click on the Login button.
- Click on change password to change your password.
- Enter the old password and the new password, confirm the new password.
- Click change password button.
ii. Fill Profile:
- Click the profile details menu and selects the fill the profile details menu
- Complete the profile and click the Submit Button
- sure you Update your Level to the current Level
- Print the Student profile information page.
C. SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT PROCESS:
- Login to the portal with your username and password
- Click on “Pay School fees” to generate your payment invoice
- Select the required session and level for payment
- Print your payment invoice contain the RRR code and proceed to any bank for payment.
D. AFTER PAYMENT
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal www.portal.futo.edu.ng and log in with your account details to print FUTO school fees e-receipt with the RRR code on the invoice.
- Online School fees e Receipt;
- Click the “Pay School Fees” menu
- Enter the required payment details
- Print the School Fees Receipt.
E. HOSTEL ALLOCATION:
- Click the hostel allocation menu
- Click on “Generate Hotel reservation”
- Enter the required details
- Select the Hostel-type
- Generate Hostel Allocation payment invoice
- Proceed to FUTO MFB for payment with the generated payment invoice.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal with the ePin generated in the bank.
- Click on “Print Hostel reservation receipt” to print the allocated ROOM.
- Print the allocated room on the receipt and proceed to Student Affairs Unit further clearance.
F. COURSE REGISTRATION:
- Click the course registration menu and select the Register Courses menu.
- Select the session and semester and click the submit button.
- Select your courses for that semester and click the submit button, Print the registered courses.
- Click the Result menu and select the view result menu.
- Select the semester and session and click the submit button
- Print the online semester result slip.
- Sign out back to the login page.
For further inquires on Futo returning students registration guide, contact ICT Centre, or send an email to email@example.com OR let’s have your comments below.
We would like to have your opinion on this. However, if you need us to still update you with more recent information at the right time about Futo Post utme and Futo Admission list 2018, kindly drop your phone number and email Address in the comment box below
Get SMS & Email Alerts immediately your 2018 Admission Screening is Announced + Free Past Questions for your school of choice, Call Flashschoolnews Agents Now – +2349069366390