Goal.com Nigeria biggest football website is delighted to call for applications for the Goal.com Nigeria/University of Sussex Essay Writing Competition 2017.
Nigeria’s biggest football website, Goal.com, and the University of Sussex are welcoming entries from suitably qualified candidates for the WritingGamesNG 2017 essay competition.
Institution: Goal.com Nigeria/University of Sussex
Leading up to the 2018 FIFA World Cup, the title of this year’s competition is: “MAKING NIGERIAN FOOTBALL ATTRACTIVE IN A DIGITAL AGE”.
The competition is created to arouse young Nigerians to write using football as a means to explore their imagination amd ability.
The WritingGamesNG competition is open to two categories of entrants this year.
Category 1- sponsored by Goal.com and the University of Sussex, is for final year undergraduates of Nigerian higher institutions/NYSC personnel across the country.
Category 2- sponsored by the Study Group, is for final year secondary school students and seniors in sixth form colleges from all over the country.
Terms and Conditions/Eligibility:
- Must be a final year student of a Nigerian university or a final year student in a secondary school.
- Must be a current NYSC personnel.
- IDs will be presented alongside entries.
- By participating, entrants agree that their names, profiles and images can be used for publicity purposes for the competition.
- Entries must be between 500-750 words and will be judged on the originality of ideas and creative solutions for the topic.
- Entries will only be accepted via email, email@example.com
- Entries close at midnight on September 11, 2017.
- Winners will be announced on September 18, 2017, via the Goal website.
- The organisers and judges have the final decision on winners.
September 11th 2017
NOTE: All Entries will only be accepted via email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please like and share, help someone win a scholarship. For enquires drop your comments or details for info in the space below.
GOOD LUCK. CCD TEAM