We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Graduate Development Program (Production Intern)
- Job Id: 170008HP
- Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Primary Location MEA-NG-OY-Ibadan
Are you somebody who cannot wait to put knowledge into practice? Someone who just graduated from university or is about to graduate? Someone who is full of energy and wants to make a real impact? Somebody who takes on new challenges and loves to work on own projects? If you want to experience the flair of an innovative and international leading brand and if you are an ambitious person that combines enthusiasm and imagination, then it could be you that we are looking for.
GDP gives you an immersive, hands-on experience and in-depth understanding and knowledge of your chosen area – working on live projects and getting on and off-the-job training. GDP trainees also have access to an active support network of line managers, professional mentors, career coaches and our dedicated HR teams so they can develop the skills needed to progress in their career.
In the course of the program the successful candidates will get to know the different processes within the business units and support the team in tasks and special projects.
Who we are looking for:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering/Mechanical or Chemical Engineering Only
- Minimum of Second Class Upper
- Must be Fluent in English – written and spoken
- Having an entrepreneurial mindset and showing leadership potential.
- Having high level of commitment and initiative.
- Having a positive team spirit and good social skills.
- Previous practical or international experience – through either studies abroad or internships – can be an advantage.
How to Apply
Click here to apply