The Imsu post utme admission form for 2018 academic session in Imo State University IMSU is ongoing.
However, candidates who selected IMO state university IMSU as the 1st choice and scored 180 and above within the just ended UTME are eligible to participate in the Imsu post utme screening exercise.
Imsu Cut-off Mark for 2018
The Imsu Cut-off mark is 180.
Imo State University (IMSU) Post UTME Form 2018 Is Out – Admission Screening Exercise, Imsu post utme 2018, Imsu post-utme form, How to apply for imsu post utme, Imsu screening form.
|IMO STATE UNIVERSITY SCREENING APPLICATION 2018|HOW TO APPLY|
How To Apply For Imsu Post UTME Form 2018
- Visit the IMO STATE UNIVERSITY (IMSU) website www.imsu.edu.ng
- Click on prospective students
- Click on “Click to Apply” under 2018/2019 Academic Screening Application.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Click on submit button to generate payment invoice.
- Proceed to any of the banks for your payment with the generated payment invoice number. Banks below;
- Zenith Bank,
- IMSU Microfinance Bank,
- First Bank,
- Imo State Microfinance Bank).
- Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
- Enter your confirmation order pin obtained from the bank.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Pick our your acknowledgment slip.
- Await announcement from the University.
Moreover, IMSU Post UTME Eligible candidate would be required to pay a fee of Two Thousand Naira (#2000)
Any candidate who supplied false information would be disqualified.
Emeka Ejinkonye (PhD)
We would like to have your opinion on this. However, if you need us to still update you with more recent information at the right time about IMSU Post UTME and IMSU Admission list 2018, kindly drop your phone number and email Address in the comment box below
Get SMS & Email Alerts immediately your 2018 Admission Screening is Announced + Free Past Questions for your school of choice, Call Flashschoolnews Agents Now – +2349069366390