Applications are currently been accepted for the KPMG Tax Graduate Trainee for young Nigerians 2017/2018, Hurry now and apply!
Title: Tax Graduate Trainee
Job Description Qualifications and Skills:
- Must not be above 26 years old.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) in ONE sitting.
- Have a minimum of Second Class Upper Division degree at first/ undergraduate degree (please note that OND and HND qualifications will not be considered for this position) .
- Law graduates must have both a minimum of Second Class Upper Division degree at first/ undergraduate degree and also at Law school .
- About to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Never applied for the KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test before.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For More Information and to apply, Visit the website here