MOUAU Screening Form for 2018/2019 academic session is on and application can be made on the school portal.
mouau screening form, mouau putme screening 2018, mouauportal.edu.ng, mouau screening date.
Candidates who applied for Micheal Okpara University of Agriculture (MOUAU), and made up to 180 in Jamb, are free to visit the schools portals for application. See procedures to apply for mouau screening form below:
IMPORTANT: MOUAU ADMISSION SCREENING FOR 2018 ENDS ON 7 SEPTEMBER 2018. CANDIDATES WHO HAVE BEEN SCREENED ARE ADVISED TO VISIT THE JAMB PORTAL TO UPLOAD THEIR JAMB RESULT FOR ADMISSION 2018-2019.
Eligibility To Purchase The Mouau Screening Form:
All candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2018 UTME examinations and made Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike first Choice are eligible.
However, Mouau screening form applicants/candidates are required to register online for the Admission screening exercise. To register, candidates must proceed as follows:
- Click on the 2018 mouau Screening Form application banner
- Enter a valid email address for records purposes
- Input JAMB Registration number.
- This leads you to the Remita payment platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2000.00 will be made. Payment can be made by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash.
- Return to the Website to continue your registration.
- Note: Transaction charges apply (P.S: If you encounter any challenges after payment, kindly send an email to the University Portal Office at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details.
- Candidates are required to input their O´Level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results obtained in not more than two sittings, Type of Exam, Year of Result, Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card)
- Fetch result from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB)
- Kindly note that O´Level results and number of sittings are weighted.
- Confirm that the WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result fetched is correct before submission of form.
- Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed
- Fill the form, submit and take print-out after executing the Submit button. System sends a copy of submitted forms to your email for records.
- Return to University website 96hrs after registration to check for your results.
- Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates.
- Admission status
Candidates should regularly check this website for further information on their admission status.
Click Here to apply for mouau screening form 2018 – www.mouauportal.edu.ng
MOUAU SCREENING FORM APPLICATION GUIDELINES
Kindly note that Candidate is required to have his/her O’Level examination qualifying details handy with relevant exam body scratch card details before proceeding to commence this application.
After payment is done, Candidate returns to the University portal to complete registration.
- Candidate registers for screening exercise by filling a form online and selecting proposed department and other requisite details.
- Candidates are required to select their O’Level Exam details as required on the form.
- Candidate is to click on the “Fetch result” Button from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB).
- The System will show a popup message button stating that “your result has already been verified by us, Click here to view result”.
- Candidate is required to download the fetched result to verify that result fetched and actually belong to the candidate.
- If candidate is using two results for qualification, candidate should click on the “Add More” no to add Exam details of the second Exams.
The step 3,4,5 and 6 are repeated and kindly note that O’Level results and number of sittings are weighted.
Candidate fills the form, accepts the “Terms and Condition” by clicking on the submit button and can take print out after executing the Submit button. System send copy of submitted forms to candidate’s email for records.
Return to University website later to check for your results
NOTE: if you encounter any challenges during registration, kindly contact the University Portal Office by sending an email to email@example.com
Mrs Jacinta N. Ogwo-Agu