If you are passionate about working for a brand that believes in the difference that people make and in delivering value to our customers, MTN Nigeria is the place for you.
Mtn Nigeria is recruiting to fill the following positions
- Budget Accountant X2 – Finance
- Banking Services Advisor – Finance
- Manager VAS Support – Information systems
EMPLOYMENT STATUS Permanent
UNIT Not Specified
LOCATION Golden Plaza
- Take Responsibility For OPEX And CAPEX (Where Applicable) Management To Include Organize The Annual Financial Budget, Quarterly Forecasts, Monitor Financial Operations And Reconcile Financial Accounts As Assigned And Applicable To The Division Participate In Annual Budget Preparation And Budget Re-Forecasting /Reviews Including Dynamic Forecast For The Division
- Review Budget And Expenditure Reports For The Division And Prepare Budget Variance Report.
- Maintain Financial PPPs For The Division, Ensuring Compliance With GAAP Requirements And MTN Accounting Policies.
- Compile Statistical And Financial Data To Support Budget Preparation And Ensure Input Data Is Provided For Dynamic Budget, Forecast On Headcount And Travel Preparation.
- Examine Budget Estimates For Completeness, Accuracy And Conformance With MTNN Procedures And Regulations.
- Manage The Accrual Process And Prepare Detailed Reports About Discrepancies And Amendments That Occur In The Budget During The Financial Year And Other Performance Reports On A Timely Basis For Relevant Stakeholders.
- Analyse Records Of Present And Past Operations, Trends And Costs, Estimated And Realized Revenues, Administrative Commitments And Obligations Incurred In Operations. • Maintain Accurate Record Of All OPEX /CAPEX Transactions On The ERP System.
- Facilitate The Management Of Vendor Relationships.
- Investigate And Resolve OPEX Issues And Respond To Queries From Other Departments Regarding Budget.
- Normal MTN Working Conditions
- May Be Required To Work Extended Hours
- Open Plan Office
Experience & Training
- First Degree In Any Relevant Discipline
- Minimum Of 3 Years’ Experience On Financial Analysis Or Budget Management
- Industry Relevant Experience Will Be An Added Advantage Training:
- Financial And Management Accounting.
- Budgeting And Cash Management.
- ERP Training (Preferably IFS).
BA, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech, HND Or LLB.