Nigeria army recruitment 2018 application for Nigerian Army 77th Regular Recruits Intake for both tradesmen /women and Non-tradesmen/ women is on-going. Interested candidates and the general public are hereby encouraged to apply for 77rri Nigerian Army recruitment..
|Nigerian Army Recruitment|
Eligibility for Nigerian Army Recruitment;
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity card.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE /GCE /NECO /NABTEB. One of the credits must be in the English language.
- In addition, Tradesmen & Women Applicants must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by March 1, 2018.
- Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by March 1, 2018.
- Applicants must be medical, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.62 meters tall for the female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it to the examination recruitment centers during the screening exercise period.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than mother tongue is an added advantage.
- Non-Tradesmen/ women:
- The basic educational requirements for entry as Non-Tradesmen/ women into the Nigerian Army is the possession of a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE /GCE /NECO /NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English.
Step by Step to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018:
Follow the steps below to apply and register for the Nigerian Army 77th Regular Recruitment exercise;
- The application is free of charge.
- Interested candidates are to visit the recruitment portal: http://recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Applicants are to apply once as multiple application will be disqualified.
- On submission of application online, applicants are to print out the completed application form which must include the following parts;
- Declaration and Certification by Parents / Guardian Form.
- Local Government Area Certification Form.
- Police Certification Form.
- Guarantors Form.
Candidates are to come along to the designated screening centers with the online printed forms.
Candidates for the Nigeria army recruitment 2018 are to keep visiting this website to confirm when they have been shortlisted for the Pre-Screening Examination.
The pre-screening exam will take place on a yet to be announced date at the center you had chosen when completing the application form. All candidates should attend the exam with HB pencil and eraser.
WHAT’S YOUR TAKE ON THIS? COMMENT IN THE BOX BELOW!!!