The First of Nigeria Limited wishes to accept applications for the First Bank of Nigeria Plc Graduate Internship program 2017/2018, as much as this program is a competitive one, applicants are to guarantee they have all qualifications and eligible abilities, to avoid disqualification.
- Primary Location: NG-LA-HEAD OFFICE.
- Work Locations: HEAD OFFICE HEAD OFFICE, LAGOS HEAD OFFICE.
- Job: FBN GEN. JOB FAMILY.
- Organization: MD/CE DIRECTORATE.
- Schedule: Temporary.
- Shift: Standard.
- Job Type: Full-time Day Job.
- Our ideal PHP Developer must be dedicated to the craft and should have written codes that they are proud of.
- The PHP Developer Intern will be responsible for:
- Writing “clean”, well-designed codes.
- Produce detailed specifications.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Adopt industry best practices.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
Ideal candidates should have:
- Proven software development experience in PHP.
- Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, eBay etc).
Successful interns will be expected to:
- Demonstrate leadership abilities.
- Have High-performance standards with a passion to achieve positive business results.
- Be Curious with a desire to learn and expand skill set.
- Be Flexible, adaptable, and open to change.
As valuable members of our team, FirstBank interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments.
- Developmental feedback.
- Opportunities to network and learn from industry leaders within the marketing communications and digital space.
- Fresh Graduates or Undergraduates of Computer Science, Engineering or related departments.
- Available to work full time for a period of 3 – 6 months.
- Must have an advanced to fluent level of English.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive.
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines.
Interested applicants should click here to apply