We wish to inform the general public and all prospective candidates who applied for admission in the UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, that the UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise is ongoing.
This is to inform all candidates who made UNIPORT their first school of choice and scored 180 and above in the 2018 JAMB UTME, that they are eligible to apply for the UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise 2018.
How To Purchase UNIPORT Post UTME Form Online
- Go to the University website: www.uniport.edu.ng
- Click on the 2018 Post UTME/Screening Admission Exercise For Academic Session
- Click on First Choice/Second Choice (As you applied in Jamb. If First Choice Select First and Second)
- Sign Up Online
1: Enter your JAMB registration number to retrieve and confirm your details.
2: kindly Provide an active email address, phone number and a security password then click Sign Up to create your account.
- After creating your account you will be redirected to the login page.
- Select Uniport Post UTME Screening Candidate as your User Type. Enter either your Phone Number, Email Address, JAMB Registration Number, or Screening Number as your User ID and enter your password to login.
- Online Registration
1: Log in to your account to print your Payment Slip and proceed to any of the participating banks to make payment.
2: After making payment at the bank login to your account to confirm your payment and print your screening Photo Card.
UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise Scheduled Date
8.00am – 12 noon | 1.00pm – 5.00pm
- Monday, 30thJuly, 2018 Humanities Law
- Tuesday, 31stJuly, 2018 Medicine & Surgery Medicine & Surgery
- Wednesday, 1st August, 2018 Science Pharmacy
- Thursday, 2nd August, 2018 Nursing Management Sciences
- Friday, 3rd August, 2018 Engineering Education
- Saturday, 4th August, 2018 Social Sciences/Anatomy/Physiology/SSLT/
Documents Needed For UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by October, 2018 to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON 24th JULY, 2018.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
For Technical support services during registration, send an email to:email@example.com
For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591
WARNING: Do not go to the bank to pay your fees without printing your payment slip online. Payments should be made for the Payment Slip Number on your payment slip. Do not make payment for any other number.
PARTICIPATING BANKS TO PURCHASE THE UNIPORT POST UTME FORM
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc,
- UBA Group,
- Fidelity Bank Plc,
- U & C Microfinance Bank,
- Access Bank,
- Eco Bank,
- First City Monumental Bank
We would like to have your opinion on this. However, if you need us to still update you with more recent information at the right time about UNIUYO Post UTME ans Result and UNIUYO Admission list 2018.
kindly drop your phone number and email Address in the comment box below
Get SMS & Email Alerts immediately your 2018 Admission Screening is Announced + Free Past Questions for your school of choice, Call Flashschoolnews Agents Now – +2349069366390
PLEASE SHARE THIS TO FRIENDS, THANKS.