United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York.
In 2005, UBA was born through one of the biggest mergers on the African continent. capital markets with the business combination with Standard Trust Bank (STB) Plc. From the merger UBA has emerged as a Pan-African provides a full range of solutions and services that span the full value chain from retail to corporate. UBA is also the acclaimed leader in electronic payments in the sub-region.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment 2018/2019, How to Apply for United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment 2018/2019, UBA Recruitment 2018/2019
United Bank for Africa Plc is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Compliance Officer
Reference No: #RMD003
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Contract Type: Permanent
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
Group Risk Management Directorate strives to achieve sound corporate governance, robust compliance and effective risk management processes for credit, market and liquidity.
Strategies deployed help build robust capital management, effective risk monitoring and proactive risk mitigation.
Advisory, Analytics, Communications, Compliance & Regulatory Affairs, Research
- Monitor transactions according to Policy.
- Assisting with the update and improvement of the transaction filtering process
- Investigate and clear transactions identified against specified watch lists
- Provide optimum support from a holistic compliance perspective in relation to allocated subsidiaries
- Assist with the implementation of the automated transaction monitoring tool.
- Business office Review
- Assist in responding to inquiries from correspondent banks
- Responding to FATCA related issues
- Ensure transaction monitoring and enhanced due diligence on high risk and high profile accounts.
- Manage financial crime risks such as those posed by customers, products, counter-parties in transactions and the transactions themselves through transaction monitoring tools and escalating same where appropriate to the NFIU in form of Suspicious Transaction reports .
- Advisory support service in respect of all Compliance related queries.
- Assist in developing a Group wide compliance culture.
- Facilitate in Compliance training
- Ensuring the Bank is compliant with the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA).
Requirements For United Bank for Africa Plc Recruitment
- Bachelors degree in Humanities
- Masters Degree (desirable)
- Minimum of 2 years post-NYSC experience
- Sound branch operations experience
How to Apply For United Bank for Africa Plc Recruitment
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 12th February 2018.
What’s your take on this? Tell us your mind in the comment box below….