University of Ilorin, UNILORIN pre-admission screening (Post-UTME and Direct Entry) application form for 2017/2018 academic session is on-going.
How To Apply For UNILORIN DE / POST-UTME Pre-admission Screening For 2017/2018 Academic Session:
- Go to the University of Ilorin website,
- click on 2017/2018 Pre-Admission Screening Procedure,
NOTE: All candidates are advised to click on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and carefully go through the Registration Instructions.
- Check the Admission Menu on the left-hand side,
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in the boxes provided.
NOTE: Carefully type in your JAMB Registration Number as any error committed will not allow your details to be displayed.
- UTME candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information.
- DE candidates should click OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter their names.
SEE PICTURE BELOW:
|UNILORIN SCREENING APPLICATION|
- Click on Make Payment.
NOTE: N2,500 is charged for change of course on the official Jamb website.
- Make Payment
Enter your Card Number
Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
Then click on Pay.
IMPORTANT: Do not Refresh your browser while the process is still on to avoid double deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and start again.
- After Login, click on Continue Registration.
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details correctly.
- Upload your Passport.
Picture format is JPEG.
Picture must be digital passport photograph.
Resolution must be at least 200 DPI.
Dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face take up to 70-80% of the photograph.
Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
Show skin tone naturally.
Have a uniform red background.
Maximum of 80kb.
UNILAG SIGNATURE SPECIFICATION
Signature must be clearly scanned.
Format is JPEG.
Resolution must be at least 200 DPI.
Dimension should not be less than 134 × 33 pixels.
Signature should be in black ink and should be on a plain background with no lines.
Signature must be clear and bold.
Maximum of 15kb.
|ACCEPTABLE PASSPORT FORMAT|
- On completion of bio-data, click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates should complete the programme of choice and click on Save then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Complete the choice of Institution
- click Next Step button.
- Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop down and click on Save.
- On the dialog box click OK.
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications, click on qualifications drop down to select your additional qualifications, click on save.
- Click on Next Step.
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) data correctly
- Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Click Scheduling Tab. All candidates must select a screening centre from the drop-down menu. Note that an alert will be immediately sent to your e-mail provided in your bio-data.
- Click Print Tab to print out the following:
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form
- Scheduling Slip
- Payment Receipt.
For further enquiries contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
To register for UNILORIN Post-UTME and Direct Entry Pre-admission screening, Click Here To Apply.
Note: All candidates who applied for the screening are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts, well dressed to avoid restrictions.