CornerStone Staffing – Part of the FMCG Industry, is looking to recruit candidates for the position below:
Job category: Production (Operators)
Location: Lagos Level Trainee / Student
Educational level: Bachelor / Graduate
Employment type: Fixed term contract with option.
Job Title: Warehouse Picker/Packer
- Reporting to the store manager, your key responsibility will be to work with the team, picking and packing orders.
- Initially working closely with your team leader you will commence to perform a variety of duties including picking and packing orders, preparing orders for shipment, entering and retrieving data from the in-house system, general housekeeping. Full on-the job training will be provided.
Education and Experience
- Intermediate computer skills,
- Minimum 6 months in a store / warehouse environment,
- Strong verbal and written English skills,
- Excellent time management with high attention to detail and accuracy.
Skills and Competencies
- You’ll need a strong work ethic, sharp attention to detail and the ability to meet targets in a fast-paced environment.
- You must be comfortable handing heavy good, physical fitness is desirable but not essential.
- Hard working enthusiastic individuals.
- Committed and punctual people.
- No Experience required but must have a desire to learn
- Team players who will work to increase productivity.
- Picking orders that come through to the warehouse.
- Packing any orders that need the be sent out to customers.
- You will be in charge of putting away any deliveries that come through to the warehouse.
- Making sure that the warehouse is organised and tidy.
- Sorting and placing products on racks, shelves or in bins according to pre-determined sequence
- Help organize warehouse for cleanliness and orderliness at all times and ensure warehouse is accessible and safe for visitors.
- Other duties from time to time and as requested by management
- Maintain appropriate interpersonal behavior with all staff, vendors and customers
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click apply button